Nigel's 2wd Massey Ferguson 399

Looking at those perished tyres, I would say that is a vintage model of Nigel's.  :)

I think your right FP, i have mentioned to him about modern convos but scaledown keeps him busy so he doesn't have the time, i'm sure he'll confirm that, but what a lovely model, we are all missing out on a lot of potential. ;)

Looking at those perished tyres, I would say that is a vintage model of Nigel's.  :)

They're supposed to be MICHELIN PILOTE AGRICOLE LGP to match the rears but they were quite old when I fitted them. We had some on the rear of our DOMINATOR 80 when the original 3 ribs packed up, they certainly left less of a mark for direct drilling the stubbles. We also had some on the front of the '75 4600 safety cab for loader work again leaving less ruts when bale loading.

Look at it!!! Right down to the diesel cap and everything... A 390T with a 915 loader would be nice

***Does the Marky trick of one knee only this time it's done in prayer!!!***

It is a cracking rep of the real thing. Does it have realistic linkage or Britains/Siku type?

Look at it!!! Right down to the diesel cap and everything... A 390T with a 915 loader would be nice

***Does the Marky trick of one knee only this time it's done in prayer!!!***

It is a cracking rep of the real thing. Does it have realistic linkage or Britains/Siku type?

The attention to detail on all his models looks top knotch to me  ;)

that looks to be a really great model ,nice to see the earlier black & red cab on it as well  :) :) :) :)

the front  tyres look like someone mugged a formula 1 team  :D :D :D

Yes they're rare scalextric, the only pair I've ever found that tread, I guess all the others have perished completely. AS for the linkage, I can't remember, I'll go & have a butchas...........

similar style to Britains but longer projections ( yes I can actually find this one! ;D). The basic model was the 4wd one that I had about 30 of years ago when they were available from Massey agents ( but then only those in the know ;)) with the silver cab. I wanted the square wheels (centre dish) of it for my silver jubilee FORD 7810 so decided on the lgp early livery for this reinstatement.Thanks for all the appreciation....more welcome though... ;):D

So if its from a MASSEY FERGUSON dealer its not a britains convo

but could it be done in that livery out of a britains MF 362 and

something else

as for the front wheels being off a scalextric im sure ive seen them

on a early 80s mini cooper-'s that scalextric did

i was thinking of just using the cab and floor pan extending the bonnet by clueing two together or something i dont know if the bonnet tapers probebly would

i think the bonnet would be the hardest thing to do and the top of the cab as the 362 cab had the hi-line type if im not mistaken

please dont numpty my spelling mistakes as im in tears from marky's girlfriend 1.0 and mistress 2005 software joke  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i was thinking of just using the cab and floor pan extending the bonnet by clueing two together or something i dont know if the bonnet tapers probebly would

i think the bonnet would be the hardest thing to do and the top of the cab as the 362 cab had the hi-line type if im not mistaken

please dont numpty my spelling mistakes as im in tears from marky's girlfriend 1.0 and mistress 2005 software joke  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No but I sure will recommend you for a NUMPTY to BEN AND DOC as it was not my joke - it was Udi's  ;D;)

here it is as it should be i think , we'll just have to wait to see when marky gets it home !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCARCE-1-32-BRITAINS-OEM-MASSEY-FERGUSON-399-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ7009021041QQcategoryZ117196QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've put a BIGGY on that one Marcus - but some big players have bid on it too - we'll have to wait and see I reckon  ;)

would you say both masseys share the same cab (362 & 399)

looking at that 362 bonnet you could extend it to a 399 maybee

I dont know im having a "liquid monday" so everything looks good

at the mo  :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D

woked last night till 11.00 pm so ive attacked a pack of steller and kronenburg 11664