britains case ih magnum 335

bluegreen ,if you see this, i apologise ,this is a copy of exactly what you did,i have a britains case ih magnum 335,i have removed the front tyres  and relaced them with claas axion 850 ones,thanks nige green for the tyres,i will add a cab aerial and i have some rear wheel weights to come from mbtrac,no photos,at the moment,still have not replaced my bust camera,and my wifes camera is at work,will be some pictures monday or tuesday night

Paul,is the width of the front wheels correct,I have the 340 and the front track looks awfully narrow for a tractor that size,very similar to the Britains John Deere 7330,

Regards

Joe.

can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here,yes the width is correct,from measurments from a 335 in a case dealers yard,also joe does the cab come off the 340,i want to put a britains magnum 335 cab on the 340,then you get a uk spec 340 without those horrible american long arm indicators

post-1891-132639753613_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639753626_thumb.jpg

Now that really looks the part  8) and as you say it's not the hardest to do,I might try it with my Magnum as the wheels that come with them just don't look right for a tractor that size.

Excellent job again Paul

thankyou claaspower,look forward to seeing your magnum done