the start of my farm

i still have to move a few of my mums horse saddles as you can see sorry about the poor picture quality at the weekend i will be getting some mdf board then i can start to plan ou the yard . I have finished my exams for a while so i have more time to spend on it

Things like this make me seriously consider getting air con fitted in the loft so i can have my layout up there without baking to a crisp on every sunny day  :laugh:

By the way, would it be the year 9 exams you've been doing? i had them last week, pointless things.

Things like this make me seriously consider getting air con fitted in the loft so i can have my layout up there without baking to a crisp on every sunny day  :laugh:

why don,t you fit a couple of roof windows or skylights ,Wickes DIY sells them

By the way, would it be the year 9 exams you've been doing? i had them last week, pointless things.

ye it was but i need to be in the highest classes but i done really well in them so its all good