john deere header trailer

wow i like that mate, would look better in black with silver wheels, that's what the real ones are, and p.s you do know that combine is a US spec not a european spec?

hi mate, the pics i saw on the internet were mostly yellow so thats why i done it yellow,and as for US spec i dont know the difference so my seven year old wont.so come on then whats the difference?you learn something new every day and all that.

right better get on with this workshop and jd dealership.

thanks for your comments by the way its good toget an honest opinion. ;)

hi mate, the pictures i saw on the internet were mostly yellow so thats why i done it yellow,and as for US spec i dont know the difference so my seven year old wont.so come on then whats the difference?you learn something new every day and all that.

right better get on with this workshop and jd dealership.

thanks for your comments by the way its good toget an honest opinion. ;)

the only difference i could tell was the tank extension, the us spec tanks are bigger so they have an extension that opens out, the european spec just go up a bit like the claas combines, but not to worry mate it's just me being a John Deere geek  :laugh:

I dont know if its accurate or not but to me if its a john deere trailer it should be green with yellow wheels so i like it  ;)

it is definately not accurate as i just had a quick look at them on the net then went up the attic and threw it together,but it holds a header and it is a trailer which is what my son required so as far as he is concerned job done. ;D