the little bit of added detail can make things look so much better i have changed the wheels on some tractors and they look good well done mate ;) ;)

thankyou gregor,just got to paint the rails and make indicators,but thats it for today,ive been doing a claas grass header as well,so i never like to do to much,and wont be doing anything tomorrow as going to watch spurs

Does look good Paul  ;D  what was the real deal like to drive? and its a UH model CP

yeah its a uh model,not bad,clumsy gearbox,i seem to remember,bit of a lag between changes,good torque though,and its best piece,a nice sized cab,loads of room for toolboxes and dinnerbags!!!!!!,other manafactures,take note

cab grab rails painted and indicators made and painted,the indicators are individual bricks from a tamiya 1/35 wall,cut to size and painted,also as my other convos,grey tile grout dry brushed to loose the new look and dull the paint and tyres

post-1891-132639806953_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639807009_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639807169_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639807238_thumb.jpg

ahh yeah, i often had polls for Crossgate and then went with another option, even though Crossgate Farms LTD no longer exists  ;D

thing is josh i drove  an atles,ive never drove a nh 6090,and venton farm features what i have driven and what i do drive now