Renault Atles 936RZ

Hi

Can anybody help me my son has a Universal Hobbies 1,32 Renault Atles 936RZ  the cab has been completely broken off and the arms were broken off, the piece that was part of a one cast piece, if you understand, looks like I can replace the cab but the arms looks difficult, any ideas most welcome.

Hi

Can anybody help me my son has a Universal Hobbies 1,32 Renault Atles 936RZ  the cab has been completely broken off and the arms were broken off, the piece that was part of a one cast piece, if you understand, looks like I can replace the cab but the arms looks difficult, any ideas most welcome.

I just had a look at mine and it doesn't look too easy to replace, i had the same problem with a siku tractor and when i tried to replace it i broke the other one as it split in the same place as before, so if i were you i would perhaps email universal hobbies, tell them what's happened and then maybe see what they can do about it, someone may have a better idea but that's just what i'd do.

:D

I just had a look at mine and it doesn't look too easy to replace, i had the same problem with a siku tractor and when i tried to replace it i broke the other one as it split in the same place as before, so if i were you i would perhaps email universal hobbies, tell them what's happened and then maybe see what they can do about it, someone may have a better idea but that's just what i'd do.

Hi

Yes Josh but what age is his son,Im pretty sure it says not sutibal for Childen under the age of 14,and im pretty sure 14 year olds dont brake cabs(anymore)

from memory , when i took one apart a long time ago, the cab arms on the atles are glued into the holes on the floorpan/platform area, so if you get a good sharp knife and remove the bits on the underside of the arches the remaining bits of the arms will drop out, you may need to remove the rear wheels to do this, but they are just hold each side, and twist opposite ways to eachother, while pulling them apart,

you may also find a small screw that attaches the front part of the cab to the underside of the bonnet, a lot of uh models are like this, but i cant remember if the atles is sadly ,where a replacement cab can be sourced i am not to sure, a lot of these early uh tractors were taken apart for the front linkages or wheels / tyres, so someone on here may have on laying around, i will check and see if i do , but can not guarantee it mind, must have been a good 6 years ago or more i destroyed mind

To Blue Man to get things straight, I broke my sons Renault cab by accident and  I'm over 14 and it is not my son looking for work, I did not even mention his age!

P.S Thank you Josh and Sean for your constructive replies! 

To Blue Man to get things straight, I broke my sons Renault cab by accident and  I'm over 14 and it is not my son looking for work, I did not even mention his age!

P.S Thank you Josh and Sean for your constructive replies!

As I said to you in my pm back to you i did not understand you broke it and im sorry for any confusion caused