Angus Show - Brechin 11th June 2011

BC

Today I attended the Angus show at Brechin minus tractor given the weather forecast. There was rain from the time I arrived at around 9am until I left at 1.30pm but all in all it was a nice show despite numbers being down due to the weather.

Anyway some pictures purely in the order taken.

PB has crashed come back later

some nice pictures there bill ,is the nicol tipper the farmers you put pictures up of ,the scanias look well as do them all ,shame about the weather

Thanks Graham. Yes that's the same Nicol's they keep a tidy lorry fleet as well as farm tractors. Only the one on show yesterday since the artic driver was on holiday. Yes the weather could have been kinder but there is always next year ;) ;)

You did well Bill getting those photo's,the weather yesterday was terrible,wet and miserable all day,I think a few school sport's day's were cut short around here,

Regards

Joe.

Well Joe it was a case of holding camera lens down all the time to avoid rain and wiping with a glasses cloth. I surprised myself there wasn't rain spotted photos ;) ;)

It was so miserable I pulled out around 1.30 pm since there was no way the weather was going to clear up.