Siku Massey 8680 detailed

go on lee get it dirty /weathered ,i think this is a great model but why o why has siku not cut out the section behind the seat and glazed it ?? they do on all the rest of the modern siku models ,,,strange ,,, that is the first thing i do on my colour conversions takes a bit of time but the result is fantastic ,lee have a go just take your time with it , ;) ;)

go on lee get it dirty /weathered ,i think this is a great model but why o why has siku not cut out the section behind the seat and glazed it ?? they do on all the rest of the modern siku models ,,,strange ,,, that is the first thing i do on my colour conversions takes a bit of time but the result is fantastic ,lee have a go just take your time with it , ;) ;)

I'm not that neat mate when it comes to chopping stuff on models, I need to get me some tools but don't really know where to start. At the moment I'm like a blind woodsman at the moment  ;D

It looks great!

As an example the LCN model looks also much better whit the painted on details (also the weights in the wheels and the GPS on the roof ofcourse) .

Are you also going to paint the dashboarda in the good colour?

That realy finish´s it!

Regards Johny ;)