Model Shows

28th of augest,in watergrasshill.

i had one there last year and doing again this year, there a tropic on theis forum abut it

Ahh yes. I was there also last year. It was in  September tough.Went ther to buy a UH Ford 7810 & NH 6020 from the Model Mania stand. Must put that in the diary again. ;)

Ahh yes. I was there also last year. It was in  September tough.Went ther to buy a UH Ford 7810 & NH 6020 from the Model Mania stand. Must put that in the diary again. ;)

no 22 of augest for sure i ran it and i runnign it again this year

no 22 of augest for sure i ran it and i runnign it again this year

Thats great ! Fairplay.Id love to display my lot there. But my only worry is young kids picking at them. I saw a young toddler run out the door with some poor guys model JD pluked of a diorma in Dunmanway.Luckly he got it back in one piece. I guess thats the chance you take. :)

Thats great ! Fairplay.Id love to display my lot there. But my only worry is young kids picking at them. I saw a young toddler run out the door with some poor guys model JD pluked of a diorma in Dunmanway.Luckly he got it back in one piece. I guess thats the chance you take. :)

just some one to watch the display the whole time, never had anything like that done to me a few have  moved model but the tell them not to and it fine never had anything broken too, some show have barrers to keep people back it work, but find it harder to talk or something to them and i dont have the room too.

the show is nearly full if not full at the moment need to work it out

just some one to watch the display the whole time, never had anything like that done to me a few have  moved model but the tell them not to and it fine never had anything broken too, some show have barrers to keep people back it work, but find it harder to talk or something to them and i dont have the room too.

the show is nearly full if not full at the moment need to work it out

The more, the better lad!. Ill be there for a look anyway. Will MadforModels & Modelmania have stands there again this year? Just asking cause i have my eye one 2 or 3 models i must try and get!

The more, the better lad!. Ill be there for a look anyway. Will MadforModels & Modelmania have stands there again this year? Just asking cause i have my eye one 2 or 3 models i must try and get!

yes they will both be there

up to around 35 people coming now and around 30 displays