Some brochures for the Ford freaks

This is indeed the second variation of this particalur brochure. Of the UK and dutch brochures are two or more "front page text" variations concerning: 540/1000 PTO, Dual Power and Load Monitor. I haven't posted all these variations here below.

lets see the guts of it :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Another question for the Ford fans. Came across this Älo Quicke front loader brochure with what appears to be a Ford 40 series steepnose  :of . Doesn't look like a Photoshop but something proper. Has anyone ever come across one of these for real?

post-820-132639906178_thumb.jpg

Still early, so most people on the campsite are still asleep ;D . Here's the brochure of the Sebra tractor. It has the look of the other FNH brochures so maybe Ford of Sweden approved for it.

Jack, that's a very special brochure  :) , never seen that one before.

By the way yesterday I accidentally found your Fordson book  :) :) , I already gave up searching....  :-[:-[

This week I got a question from someone if I had information about the Ford 9500. I said I never heard about a 9500 and asked him if he meant the 6500 or 5095? But he was convinced that it was produced in Holland. It was introduced at the RAI (dutch tractor show) of 1968 and his uncle had worked with it.

So I looked in the "Ford Trekkernieuws" (Dutch Ford Tractor News, 2 monthly magazine) of 1968 and yes there was an article about the FORD 9500 I never knew / saw this one  :of :of :of :of . I'm still drooling by the fact that there must have been a brochure of this rare model, because it was introduced / showed at the RAI. Does anyone have this brochure or is it also published in the UK? Please let me (us) know.

Here the article, sorry lads it is in dutch.

9500_3.jpg

When looking at the picture, it seems it doesn't have the EVA cast iron sump but ordinary siderails. What puzzles me is also the colour of the bonnet and front axle which are white/grey, and the sidemembers of the grille that are blue. That is the same as the Roadless tractors of that time.

Ronald, can you see what is on the decal on the side of the grille?

Can it be the dutch equivalent of the german 6500? I do have a picture of that tractor will post it later.

• 6 months later...

god I used to have most of the Ford Tractor Brochures of the 70's in German....they got eliminated from our house after I got married grrrrhhh. Now I am looking for all of them again and I just cant find them. Even German ebay has very few if any. I have been looking for a few years now.

But coming back to your collection: these brochures are wonderfull!!