Visiting John Deere

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

A fellow carrot farmers JD sent over to my work to help get the last of our carrots out of the ground so the digger can go to the next farm for more digging.

Tractor was put to work pulling a container bulker.

(not sure why the hood was taken off)

post-0-132638514398_thumb.jpg

A fellow carrot farmers JD sent over to my work to help get the last of our carrots out of the ground so the digger can go to the next farm for more digging.

Tractor was put to work pulling a container bulker.

(not sure why the hood was taken off)

I was waitng for the usual reply of - "So it's easier to work on when it keeps breaking down"

I think I've got the train of thought of the JD colourists

does that jd & loader keep over heating ? i knew a chap take all the pannels off the engine once when he was power-harrowing in the summer coz it kept over heating . turned out the radiator was choked solid with dirt , mind you i've had to keep the side pannels proped open on an MF 698Twhen power-harrowing to keep the engine cool & a deutz 78.07C when mowing as all the thistle heads kept blocking the finns on the cylinder heads  :-\

OR

it could be that somethings fallen off the loader & mashed the tinwork :-\ :-\

Guest Fendt pwr

I have no idea why they took the hood was off it mjb,the guy turned up at my work like that. :-\

The wee JD 2140 was runing near the red because the head was totaly stuffed.3 weeks later it's still not back from the JD dealers.