Cheffins Farm Auction

MuirHillyBilly

Hi everyone

Had a chap come round today to pick up some models and he said he was on his way to the Cheffins Auction at the Yorkshire showground, which is about 5 minutes drive from me  :of So off I popped with me camera and caught some real gems and several tractors I've never hear of, also G&M were there so I picked up my first ever John Deere....... after much deliberation.

Anyhow here are the pictures hope you enjoy them;

Nuffield 4/65

White 2255- Huge tractor are these American?

Roadless 118- Loverly beast

post-3151-132639913684_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639913744_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639913758_thumb.jpg

post-3151-132639913811_thumb.jpg

Completely forgot you live near Harrogate Lee, I also spent the morning dashing around trying to photogarph all the wonderful tractors on offer. I should have got in touch via the forum the night before, would have been nice to put a face to the name. I did stay around long enough to witness that fantastic Massey Ferguson 1250 artic make over 20K before deciding to go combine chasing for the rest of the afternoon. I believe the other classic Ford in that set with the Massey Ferguson 35 is an 8210. Nice pictures Lee. :)

Cheers David, yeah would be great to meet up in future, do you or Matthew happen to know how much the 1174 went for?

You're welcome Lee. I'll have to drop you a message on here if there's anything else machinery related taking place around this area, would be good to catch up in the future. Unfortunately I'd already left to chase after combines with my camera before they had reached the 1174. 

You should mate it was a great experience mainly due to the high variety of machinery on show. I'm sure you'll meet some forum members too who can show you a local pub or two  ;D At least this time I didn't walk away having 'accidentally' bid on the County 1174...

One day maybe  :)