huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent line up,I don't know whether to get an 850 now or wait for the new 900 or just get both :)

thanks chris,that is all the claas tractors got now,apart from the axos,and i ordered that today getting the 330 with loader as most real axos are bought with a loader,well from hamblys,my local claas dealer they are,oh and ive got to get the axion 950 when it comes out,as for the axions chris why dont you get both

The problem is,like you I like to have them all on my layout so if I get both I'll have to move on 2 others and making that decision won't be easy ha ha!.

Either way one of them will definetly be bought :)

nice one chris,will look forward to whatever you decide

Yeah,I was thinking that too,it might work out for me from hedge to hedge but it'd be nice to have one in the middle of the field but at the same time I don't want it in the field but too close to the hedge if you know what I mean.

We'll see how it works out 8):laugh:

well huish has been sold,and under unusual circumstances,a company has come in and bought everything,land buildings,machinery and property and took on another 1200 acres,after a meeting with the new owners and their farm manager,it has been decided to sell off the contracting side of huish,it was barely turning a profit,so no silaging or maize,all the silaging and maize kit will be sold,the farm manager reckons the farm is over mechanised and overstaffed,so there will be changes,the farm manager is not a favourite of large claas tractors,and 2 crawler tractors will be coming in,and they will hang on to the arion 640,for hedgecutting, moving the lexions header and yard work,moving of grain etc,all work will be covered in house except for large square baling and slurry/manure spreading,we are asking local contractors for quotes for the above work,any tractors for harvest/carting work will be hired in

Archived