huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely new set up Paul,no bother to that plant to get through tillage 8)

I was at a pulling contest yesterday and the Masseys pulled all round them and having seen them up close and watch them perform,I'm actually warming to them now and one may be brought to CP Agri in the near future ;D

Lovely new set up Paul,no bother to that plant to get through tillage 8)

I was at a pulling contest yesterday and the Masseys pulled all round them and having seen them up close and watch them perform,I'm actually warming to them now and one may be brought to CP Agri in the near future ;D

thanks chris,look forward to that mate

the owner of huish has a classic massey collection,and these are being brought down from his old farm,a refurbished mf 590 and a half finished 135,work on the 135 is a new cab frame and refurbished flexi cab still left to do,also a nearly finished mf 1450 baler,he has been trying to get genuine mf decals,he has a local mf dealer trying to track a set down

post-1769-0-72811100-1330875621_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-42374400-1330875632_thumb.jp

You've taken some great working shots of your machinery over the last few weeks, Paul. First time I have sat down at the laptop for what seems like an eternity. I am more often than not, logged on on the HTC now and while I can view photos, it just doesn't do the task justice. Proper topic at the heart of FTF this is mate, keep it going and never stop developing the farm as a real farm would be a continued development. Really nice.

You've taken some great working shots of your machinery over the last few weeks, Paul. First time I have sat down at the laptop for what seems like an eternity. I am more often than not, logged on on the HTC now and while I can view photos, it just doesn't do the task justice. Proper topic at the heart of FTF this is mate, keep it going and never stop developing the farm as a real farm would be a continued development. Really nice.

just half time spurs v man utd,thankyou tris what a very nice comment,i appreciate it,dont want to sound thick,what is HTC,is it a mobile phone you have been viewing ftf on?,nothing stands still tris as you said,and mandy told me its nice just to keep updating/changing the layout,i have had a velcourt based one,where i work based one,claas one,mf now,you have to do it as posting the same pictures over and over is boring for me so would be borinng for everybody else,and we have some cracking layouts on here,im glad to be part of it all,cheers tris

Yeah, iPhone basically but from the manufacturer HTC. I can use it on mobile web and pay for it or at home on the wi-fi for free, saves getting the laptop fired up sometimes but topics like yours need viewing in depth and call for the laptop to get warmed up and have a good look through :)

Archived