huish farm

Paul Palmer

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you think you are, Paul... Status Quo... that's the second come-back since Venton Farm? ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So glad you've not given up. My personal recommendation... concentrate on your mini dios. Less costly than tractors alone and you've definitely got a talent for them (not that I am at all biased).

Who do you think you are, Paul... Status Quo... that's the second come-back since Venton Farm? ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So glad you've not given up. My personal recommendation... concentrate on your mini dios. Less costly than tractors alone and you've definitely got a talent for them (not that I am at all biased).

thanks mandy,i just got fed up of posting the same old pictures,your poor pressure washer figure guy is whacked out,plus the cost of the models,thats why im going for the britains cr combine,£40.00, against the £80.00 claas lexion tt 770,your decals will be in my next dio,and with a bit of detailing hopefully the combine will look okay

Looking forward to the combine Paul.The trouble nowadays is that a lot of the models coming out now are super looking, but you can only have so many models on a Dio ::)

I'd love to get a NH or a JD but having already purchased a Claas,there's no room for them >:(

my very kind parents are letting me use there credit card so i can be up and running for harvest,the vaderstad topdown 400 and vaderstad 8 metre drill is not a good combination,you would not pair a 4 metre min till cultivator with an 8 metre drill,so going to get the horsch tiger /pronto 6metre cultivator and drill combo,which will be pulled by the quadtrac 600 and a new case ih magnum 340 will go on the perard chaser bin,cr 9080 combine ordered,as is the chaser bin,plus pack of siku drivers,i am keeping the john deere 6930 for all the other farm tasks,the 3 fendts and mf 8450 are going,going back to all arable at huish

and another reason i dont post a lot on here very much now,it seems very clicky on here now,i dont expect glowing comments ,and there are a few who allways comment on this topic but i look at the views/downloads of the pictures and get a lot of views,but nobody seems to post a comment,as i said there are allways the regular ones who comment and thanks for that but unless you are a certain member/members on here forget it,shame really but thats how i feel

I'm the same Paul,well said.Saddly the forum has it's way some what.

Good to see you posting again though mate.

I'm the same Paul,well said.Saddly the forum has it's way some what.

Good to see you posting again though mate.

thanks olly,seems lots of interest still throughout the whole of the forum,lots of views but very little comments being made

I've got to agree there as well, it seems like no one comments as much any more. But please keep up with the pictures Paul, I really enjoy looking at the farm

thanks mate,as soon as the bits come and the weather is good i will post up pictures

Archived