huish farm

Paul Palmer

the drawbar is awful joe on the header trailer,bends in the middle,i think thats so you can get it in a shed,cant think why else,also you have the britains/ertl double hitch,not very good,so i think i will respray it yellow and use some pastruct for a new drawbar

Im sure if we let you at this header trailer I bet you will make some job of it Paul. Nice to see you cutting away there Paul whats the yield like?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats some nice harvesting machinery you have there and i agree the header trailer does look like it needs a bit of working doing to it.

thankyou michael,ive always liked quadtracs,the new holland combine was bought due to the price

hi paul your layout is looking awsome,when i did a header trailer i used a siku lexion one,then sprayed it yellow and silver for the wheels.cant post pictures but can e mail if u want.keep the good work going..andy

hi paul your layout is looking awsome,when i did a header trailer i used a siku lexion one,then sprayed it yellow and silver for the wheels.cant post pictures but can e mail if u want.keep the good work going..andy

thanks andy,can you email me pictures of the header,would be interesting to look at

just noticed,ive gone over 10,000 views on this topic,not bad for 12months,thanks to everyone who regulary follow this topic,cheers,also venton farm,which huish has replaced had 19,500 views,all in just under 3 years,so thanks everyone

Love the harvest scene Paul, very inkeeping with a modern large estate. The number plates are a great touch as well, on the JD the plate is on the other mudguard. Just being pedantic though :laugh: what's next for huish?

Love the harvest scene Paul, very inkeeping with a modern large estate. The number plates are a great touch as well, on the JD the plate is on the other mudguard. Just being pedantic though :laugh: what's next for huish?

cant get nothing past you jd,the john deere that i drive does have the number plate on the other side,infact that is the number plate of the jd that i do drive,but the wiking is a bit fragile,i will work up the courage to swap the plate over to the other side,whats next for huish,well after a lot of thought on the cultivator drill front,and thinking about my pocket ,huish will be having a horsch tiger/pronto and the quady will be hitched to that

Archived