International 1460

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good Pete,nicely done, ;)

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe, i will try to have her painted this week ;)

Serious work this has turned into, Pete. You don't half get stuck into it when you want to build something, this old Inter is going to be a treat. It looks really good all primed up.

Nice to see you getting back into it again buddy :)

Long time no see Tris mate,yes thanks i really think it's nice and funny to get som done again :)

coming along nicely there pete, do you use dealer paint to finish or a close match?? may be needing some ih red paint but so far have never found a dealer that does areo sol tins of it, just 1l air gun tins

Cheers Sean :) I will use dealer paint, it's really easy to get the cans here mate.

post-1478-0-73448200-1347994247_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Pete that is stunning, what a fantastic transformation from that hulk of a toy it startes out as. Will you have a classic Inter to haul the grain away?

Is this now NOT your last conversion?

Is there more to come from MPR?

:)

Oh Pete that is stunning, what a fantastic transformation from that hulk of a toy it startes out as. Will you have a classic Inter to haul the grain away?

Is this now NOT your last conversion?

Is there more to come from MPR?

:)

Thank you Tris mate,I was really really tired of building, but after being away from the models in a year's time, I am unsure if I would quit if I'll be honest. My head begins to fill with possible projects so we'll see what happens haha! The joy came back when I was finishing the 1460 :D ( YES I KNOW SEAN!! )

Great job you have done Pete.

Texas

Thank you Bas, long time no see buddy ;)