Farming Yesteryear & Vintage Rally - Scone Palace Perth - Sunday 11th Sept 2011

BC

The Scottish Vintage Tractor and Engine Club will host their annual rally on Sunday 11th September 2011 at Scone Palace close to the racecourse in Perth. I have not entered an any exhibits this year but I plan to attend tomorrow assuming the weather is decent although looking at the forecast it is not looking too good.

I know Brian Stewart aka mr softie will be there selling ice cream but are there any other FTF members planning attending ???

http://www.svtec.org/index.html

just back from a realy nice day with my gran at the event she had never been before and she was amazed at the variety of vintage tractors cars lorries busses and bikes she also liked all the stalls

bill you will be glad to hear that i was able to get some pictures just going to sort out all 194 of them and pic a few to put up

also bought a nice few additions for the colletion i bought

wiking john deere 6930

britains ih 956xl

britains vaderstad drill

siku drivers

siku land roller and a siku adapter set

will have pics up later :)

yeh had a wee chat he was situated quite close to ba's tent

yes was too close to ba`s tent should have left my card at home ha ha! , also spent some money at the mcnichols stand and im kicking myself for not buying the rc2 remote control jd from the guy further up from me for £28

was good to see a few familiar faces , andrew and his gran , jim stewart and the guy from turriff ( cant remember his name)

bill the going was actually firm under ground but the attendance was well down