Summer 2011 R C Buckle & son

CJ

Thanks Jordan, the farm covered 3500 acres arable which included owned, rented and share farming agreements and there were 700 - 800 sows as well, the fendt was a nice tractor I have to say, handled the power Harrow well slightly better than the NH but it should as it has 60hp more according to the dyno. But it actually used 8 litres more cherry in a day than the NH

thank you for sharing.. looks a brilliant place to work with an incredible acreage.. I saw one picture of the yard.. that is humongeous.. they keep 800 sows, but you also said they had a goat farm?

how many tractors and self-propelled machinery do they work with as i can imagine it is quite a bit you'd need to cultivate 3500 acres.. 8):of

Nice power harrowing photos, Chris. The NH looks smart on the low pressure tyres too. You must have really enjoyed your time with this farm  8) 8)

Thanks the Kuhn left a great finish, loved the power harrowing a lot less stress than leading corn, the auto steer helped with that, when it was working  ;D, I did enjoy the most of it now  ::)

Great pictures Chris... thanks for sharing them mate.. quite some operation by the looks ofthings then  :of

You still interested in our previous pre-harvest discussions buddy  ;)

Thanks marky, it's a business that dosnt want to stand still that's for sure.

I am still interested, I'm just trying to get plans in place ATM and if the offer still stands I would love to get over for a chat.  :)

thank you for sharing.. looks a brilliant place to work with an incredible acreage.. I saw one picture of the yard.. that is humongeous.. they keep 800 sows, but you also said they had a goat farm?

how many tractors and self-propelled machinery do they work with as i can imagine it is quite a bit you'd need to cultivate 3500 acres.. 8):of

Cheers, it is a good place to work, you have to put in a hell of a lot of hours in but you get looked after well, I have more pics of the yards I'll put up, yes there were goats but they werent owned by buckles, there is a share or contract agreement in place were buckles look after all the arable work on the goat farm, they milked 2500 on it a great new unit too unfortunalty I havnt got many pics of it!

IMG-20110811-00116.jpg

IMG-20110725-00083.jpg

The machinery included

Claas lexion 770 35ft header

Challenger 865c

Challenger 765b

Challenger 32m 5000l sprayer

T7050 auto command

T7050 power command

Tm 150

Tm 135

2x jcb 536 70