John Deere 5100R with 633 loader

looking good so far jordan,wheels off a class?

yes mate, off a schuco claas axos 320, i had the choice of the wheels off a claas axos 340 but they were tad to big and ive seen more deeres with this style wheel than any other

Looks promising!  :)

cheers, im hoping to make it a brother in the near future with a front linkage and extras to go with my box drill in a drilling scene

I love it! I thought about doing one without the loader and that, but decided against it in the end, does look good though!

cheers mate, this has actually been put on hold as im moving house so i dont think it will be finished for toytrac which is a shame

cheers mate, this has actually been put on hold as im moving house so i dont think it will be finished for toytrac which is a shame

Oh dear. I moved house in March this year, packing your models is the worst job going, especially the delicate ones, thats why now i keep the boxes for all the UH, Wiking etc that are easily broken and then just wrap the other ones up in tissue and that.

Oh dear. I moved house in March this year, packing your models is the worst job going, especially the delicate ones, thats why now i keep the boxes for all the UH, Wiking etc that are easily broken and then just wrap the other ones up in tissue and that.

you got that right mate, ive used loads of bubble wrap as quite a few of models dont have their own boxes as there scratch builds or custom models so theyre all wrapped up.

im looking foward to it though as i can start a fresh and what i plan on doing is having a shelf that goes all the way around my room and building loads of permanent scenes on it instead of having loads of big boards.

well ive done a tad more to the jd while ive got most things packed up

ive added a loader joystick in the cab and proper steering collumn

ive also added some doors and found a suitable implement for it

what do you guys think

ive got to buy some john deere yellow paint for the wheels and get the chassis, steps, engine and linkage all done john deere green

post-2337-132639958929_thumb.jpg

post-2337-13263995896_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639958977_thumb.jpg