Deutz Agrostar?

Howard_S

Here's another question for you model experts.........

Has anyone produced a Deutz Agrostar 6.61 or 6.81 model, either production or custom made?

I know know Britains did their DX6.50 Commander and 4.57, but anyone produce a later Agrostar?

H

For a decent model of a 6.61 or a 6.81 Agrostar I reckon you'll definitely need to look at going down the custom / scratch built route. I'm certain i've seen one offs built up in the past on the internet.

As Mike mentions Siku did re-badge their long standing DX "toy" and alter the front grill and lights to create a very inaccurate example of a 6.61. One of which just so happens to reside in my collection for the time being.

P1110761.jpg

P1110763.jpg

P1110764.jpg

There's also a very useful list with photo links of some of the other variations created by Siku for this casting here:

http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=336 

Thanks David, that has told me a lot!

I was thinking that the Germans would have wanted an accurate model of one of their favorite machines as there

is quite a following out there just like the Fendts. I can hope the Germans will come up with an example shortly!

Thanks David, that has told me a lot!

I was thinking that the Germans would have wanted an accurate model of one of their favorite machines as there

is quite a following out there just like the Fendts. I can hope the Germans will come up with an example shortly!

You're welcome Howard. Hopefully in the not too distant future Weise or Schuco will come up with a much more accurate representation of either tractor. I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming DX230 Schuco are due to release and there's several other DX machines, pre- Agrotron curves, I'd dearly love to see reproduced in model form aswell. :)