Animal Conversions (New pictures added 27 AUGUST 2009)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that would be a job indeed :D.....I'd gladly paint cows if anyone needs some doing, only trouble is the expense, I can't buy them over here :( So I would have to ship them over to ship them back.

Why dont we just ship you over here, tour the UK painting cows then ship you back?!! Make sense?!!

I need Hereford X Simmental calves and a Simmental bull eventually.

Why dont we just ship you over here, tour the UK painting cows then ship you back?!! Make sense?!!

FTF Cow Painting Tour 2006

Payment in Jaffa cakes, Pot noodles, potted beef sarnies, boosts, twirls and double deckers (if they still make them)  :D :D :D :D

I need Hereford X Simmental calves and a Simmental bull eventually.

Hmmmm cross breeds could be a tad more tricky Tris, probably be better off with the older Britains calfs as they are a bit more chunky. I'll have to have a scout for some pics.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Double Deckers Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, another nice load of pics again Scott. Liking your work alot and nice to see your the only one too, so much focus on machines and buildings that these photo's are a nice break.

Thanks Mark,

I just use regular acrylic paint, I give them a light sand than a wash, then base coat with white school glue. Then I paint them then when dry another coat of white school glue. (gives them a bit of a sheen but not to much) :) I wouldn't recommend this method for play use, but effect for display and as I have a least 100 different colours of acrylic paint I wasn't going to go out and start buying oil paint. Acrylics are easier to work with anyway and you can blend colours nicely too :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...