Zwolle 2011 pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pictures of the various displays and scratch built/customized models on show there. Do hope you were able to make pictures of the cabinets on display nearer to the entrance as "Stehos" and me had a shelf with our models in that one (and i completely forgot to take a picture of them)...

Also hope you were able to make more pictures of the Farmmodels.nl display and more of the scratch built models by Geoff and Ronnie Post whom are also members on here.. but given the fact you had over 600 pictures, i am sure we will be catered for  ;)

I agree that the Tyro Toys models are superb. Was heavily doubting to purchasing the Versatile 950 you have on one of the pictures. Maybe next year :-*

great pictures of the various displays and scratch built/customized models on show there. Do hope you were able to make pictures of the cabinets on display nearer to the entrance as "Stehos" and me had a shelf with our models in that one (and i completely forgot to take a picture of them)...

Also hope you were able to make more pictures of the Farmmodels.nl display and more of the scratch built models by Geoff and Ronnie Post whom are also members on here.. but given the fact you had over 600 pictures, i am sure we will be catered for  ;)

I agree that the Tyro Toys models are superb. Was heavily doubting to purchasing the Versatile 950 you have on one of the pictures. Maybe next year :-*

Thanks Wil, appreciated.  :)

I'm fairly sure I took photographs of some of yours and Jack's models. Were those your Chestnut Miniatures Clayson combines that were on display?

Unfortunately I don't have anymore photographs of the Farmmodels.nl display or Ronnie and Geoff's models. My photographs really don't them justice, they were absolutely stunning to see in the flesh. However I do have a further massive selection of photographs of many of the other custom built creations on display which i'll post up in due course. Despite all of the photographs I took it would appear I still missed some. :-[

As for Tyro Toys, the older Versatile 950 looked superb, but i'm definitely regretting not coming home with the Fiat Versatile 44.28 Hans had on display. The one close up I took of it turned out to be one of the worst photographs I took all weekend hence it's none appearance on here.

Super looking show!!!

I would love to go and take some photographs  :D

It really is amazing, an experience I won't forget in a hurry and one i'd dearly love to repeat again. :)

Do you have a close up of that Fendt Trisix? It looks etter than some of the other convos I have seen. How did you like agriscales diorama? I saw some ohotos of it and I think it is breathtaking.

Unfortunately I don't Markus. There were some amazing models on that stand including the big rigid Belarus tractor too. Got it in one Agriscale's diorama was nothing short of breathtaking, amazing attention to detail, an absolute privilege to view. :)

Great pictures, i see i missed some stuff again  ;)

Great meeting the guy behind the fantastic pictures posted year round.

Erik

Thank you ever so much Erik. Like wise it was great to meet you too.:)

Whilst I have loads more photographs to share it would appear there many models I also missed with my camera.

Thanks Wil, appreciated.  :)

I'm fairly sure I took photographs of some of yours and Jack's models. Were those your Chestnut Miniatures Clayson combines that were on display?

Yes the Clayson combines were mine, looking forward to that picture 8)

As for Tyro Toys, the older Versatile 950 looked superb, but i'm definitely regretting not coming home with the Fiat Versatile 44.28 Hans had on display. The one close up I took of it turned out to be one of the worst photographs I took all weekend hence it's none appearance on here.

The Fiat 44-28 (basically also a series II Versatile) was also a piece of craftmanship... maybe someday it goes home with me as well ;)

Yes the Clayson combines were mine, looking forward to that picture 8)

The Fiat 44-28 (basically also a series II Versatile) was also a piece of craftmanship... maybe someday it goes home with me as well ;)

I'll post them up soon Wil. They looked absolutely superb sat together in the cabinet. :)

I really should have bought the big Fiat Versatile. It was on super singles just like the real one I photographed at Newark show. On the way to Mark's I also discovered two more dual wheeled Fiat Versatiles at either side of the road on the way to Histon Produce, i'm hoping to go back and photograph these tractors too sometime in the future. :)

A largely Fendt based theme for my next set of photographs of more amazing custom work.

P1120916.jpg

P1120917.jpg

P1120918.jpg

P1120919.jpg

P1120921.jpg

Two absolute gems, the Roel Kuiper Fendt 306 2wd tractors. After discovering the one on the right had sold later in the day, I went back and bought the remaining one on the left. I'm so glad I did. :)

P1120920.jpg

I am glad you took a lot of photo´s David i see stuff in it i didnt see at Zwolle :-[

The time you have when you have youre own stand is minimal to see much stuff.

Took some time to look at the layout of Marien en Henry but there where so much details on it!

Sorry for all te people that ive missed the 2 days to talk to you  :-[