Grain Dryer

piper.28

the actual size of hole on the dryers vary depending on crop requirements and spec but wheat oats and barley is 7/16th holes so on a model it'd be impossible to paint true scale ones but basically as small as you possibly can is what you want if you can see through to the insides still it be fine i think

the actual size of hole on the dryers vary depending on crop requirements and spec but wheat oats and barley is 7/16th holes so on a model it'd be impossible to paint true scale ones but basically as small as you possibly can is what you want if you can see through to the insides still it be fine i think

thats what i was thinking mate, you do see some veryvery  fine stuf on the 35th tanks ect as engine covers ect, so as long as its silver i should be ok, will get round to it sooner or later, got 3 items to do first after zwlloe, then that beet harvestor to finish