Just bought an iPad2 3g 32g for my son in law, paid about 350 quid for it.....

I have the Galaxy tablet, pretty nice, my wife has one too.....we still have 4 laptops in the house.. :-\  hers/work  mine/work, her/games, mine/games which require a lot of hardware...but computers are cheap in the states....new now only 150 quid...not worth fixing anymore....just buy new and put the old in a corner...

I have a Galaxy Tab too, delighted with it and it synchs with all my other PCs/phones beautifully. Slightly bigger screen than iPad but nothing in it really. Couldn't do without the combo of Android phone and tablet now!

Mines not the 3G version I will add... just a plain old iPad(1) ... is think mine is 64gb though and not 32gb... I wanted to download all of my MF brochures to it but the process to send them over itunes takes far too long so I've not bothered with it much.

I also bought AppleTV which is a great little device that allows you to play video/photographs directly through your TV and sound system  :)