woodland view (lynch contracts)

11johndeereman

welcome to lynch contracts we do alot of silage for different farmers we have 50 acres our own land.we rented 60acres.We have all beef cattle we buy them in at the start of the year and we bring them to the killing factory around November.We also does agri contracting for local farmers.

thanks for looking

Edited by 11johndeereman

• 1 month later...

the lack of comments on this forum is very bad every post i post i only get one or two comments no point posting pictures anymore ::)

dont let the lack of comments get you down,some people just like sitting in the back ground looking but not commenting,as farmer sam said doesnt mean they dont appreciate your work.

the outside pics look the dugs nuts by the way.

dont let the lack of comments get you down,some people just like sitting in the back ground looking but not commenting,as farmer sam said doesnt mean they dont appreciate your work.

the outside pics look the dugs nuts by the way.

thanks for that,i should have more pictures coming today

• 2 months later...

well a farmer called us on tuesday saying''the weather is suppose to be good on thurseday and friday so will ye come down and bale it for us'' so i went down to see hows he cutting.sorry about the poor pictures

IMG_1242.jpgIMG_1255.jpgIMG_1254.jpg

Edited by 11johndeereman