New Hollands

Luke190

Corey those photo's are wonderful, clear as day and bright as a button. Where wre you from, don't recognise the code on the lime spreader but the landscape could be anywhere near me. Also, whats te thing folded up verticle on the lime spreader, some kind of dust shield or something?

nice pics corey

i never seen a combine header on a forager b4 and you have the best make of tractors  [glow=blue,2,300]new holland[/glow]

It looks like they are "wholecropping" with it to me.  :-\

• Like 1

The TM with the kverneland four furrow is another of our TM135's -NewHolland2. I have so many pics so these are just a few from our farms/ contracting- If you want I can post pics of our new kit i.e. TG285, TLA'S and TSA'S in action. ;)

Thanks corey......It would be great to see the other pics if you get the chance to post them...... :) :)

ALLEN XL- This could be your claas jag - it was hired in- I would have to ask the guys where they hired it from when I see them (I wasn't so involved in this harvest- hence me taking the pics) ;)

Edited by Luke190

Corey those photo's are wonderful, clear as day and bright as a button. Where wre you from, don't recognise the code on the lime spreader but the landscape could be anywhere near me. Also, whats te thing folded up verticle on the lime spreader, some kind of dust shield or something?

hi Deere-est, these pics were taken while I was working for a farm in the south east, that's the south downs in the background. My camera takes good quality photos (sometimes) :) The photos shown are the farms NH TM135, TM150 and TS115 + their new JCB telehandler. The fastrac was hired for spreading- I think it has a form of dust shield (I didn't talk to the contractor operating it so can't say for sure) . The jag was hired in last summer.

Edited by Luke190

Cheers mate. Sussex hey, down Udi's way. Looks alot like the Marlborough Downs and Pewsey Vale up my way (Wiltshire).

Looks like dust shield, never seen on before though. Seen plenty of dust off one of them though!!

hi Deere-est, these pics were taken while I was working for a farm in the south east (Sussex) thats the south downs in the background. yeah my camera takes good quality pics :) The pics shown are the farms NH TM135, TM150 and TS115 + their new JCB telehandler. The fastrac was hired for lime spreading- I think it has a form of dust shield (I didn't talk to the contractor operating it so can't say for sure) . The jag was hired in to cut wholecrop last summer.

South Downs ehh  ;) ;) Beautiful part of the world that  ;) especially the A27  ;)