B A Stores Vintage Working Weekend 19 / 20 May 2012

BC

P1010486.jpg

P1010487.jpg

I thought the Indian's had arrived..oh now the new toilet blocks...so nice so clean and everyone was well impressed with them especially the girls and ladies. In additiion as Allan said the investment has been made and will save in the future...those plastic pods were nearly a £ 100 each for the show in previous years. I like Allan's approach investing for the future...a chap who really does think ahead 8)

P1010488.jpg

P1010489.jpg

P1010490.jpg

P1010491.jpg

Oh its me myself I....before being paid off at noon when I lost 2 nuts and a bolt on my mower :angry: ..but on the bright side I thought he ho more time to travel around the show on my tractor and take photos and well not seen to be rude at not stopping and speaking to folk when a wave would suffice 8)

I saw loads of happy smiling faces today and well was it the show or the weather or just a combination...I can't say for sure but for me the 10th BA Stores Event has been the best one yet ;D ;D

P1010492.jpg

Jim from Moneymusk was back but it was a bitty wet for picking up on the Saturday

P1010493.jpg

P1010494.jpg

P1010495.jpg

P1010496.jpg

I feel a wee bit small in comparison ;D ;D but I'm happy as a pig in the proverbial

P1010498.jpg

Looks Great Bill, fantastic selection of Classics there, lots of rally's seem to stick to rows of Majors, T20's and others of that sort of age and older, I'm a little too young for that and prefer to see 70's - 90's machines.

JD 3050 and Ford 7840 with the discs - 8)

Coffee break before I get the drills up in the garden.

A bit muddy in places on Saturday.

P1010584.jpg

P1010585.jpg

Up early Sunday morning and needed to find a nut for this bolt and also another similar on.

P1010586.jpg

No problem with a nut but could I find a similar one. there was a round head one which I will be able to file and fit to do the job before next years show.

P1010635.jpg

P1010636.jpg

One of the first to arrive on Sunday was a chap from Cullen with his T cab which is really a toy and is only really used at harvest time for hauling grain with a rather nice County on board which was restored over a five year period.

P1010587.jpg

P1010588.jpg

P1010589.jpg

P1010590.jpg