Britains 7930 Radio Control Tractor 1:32 Scale

b11jwd

They are OK for the price I think, and I haven't heard of any problems, but they are certainly inferior to the remote tractors from Siku (which you would expect when you look at the relative price. The Britains one is probably alright for towing, but the implement hitch is a bit snappy in operation.

If you want one. you may need to get one soon as they have now been discontinued (Ertl/Britains are concentrating more on their remote control tractors in the 16th 'Big Farm' range), although there seem to be a few on offer on eBay for around £30 (or less!),

• 1 month later...

Funnily enough,I nearly made a right old mistake.Spotted a Britains MF 6480 & thought it was a bargain.Required 3 x AAA batteries to make it's lights etc work,before realising the model's a 1:16 instead of 1:32...........

Must be near the end of the week :-[