Spreading Dung 2006

Powerstarâ„¢

These were taken on the Barnstaple - Lynton road TM, the contractor you would of saw is Clovelly Contractors, multispreaders it should be??

Nath, the cone is on the front because the tractor is also a main hedgetrimming tractor.

i know where you mean mate,they did have multi spreaders on them,couldn't make out which make,going to fast,and they were a tad dirty

These were taken on the Barnstaple - Lynton road TM, the contractor you would of saw is Clovelly Contractors, multispreaders it should be??

Nath, the cone is on the front because the tractor is also a main hedgetrimming tractor.

Breaks down alot when hedge cutting then, I see why he needs to take it every where with him then :D :D :D

Must take a while filling them spreaders up with that size grab, I'm guessing thats a farmers tractor there using and not there own ??? ??? ???