Scottish National Tractor Show At Lanark On 22 / 23 September 2012

BC

G&M Farm Models were in attendance as was The Old 20 Parts Company and Stephen Moat with his books and literature and DVD's etc.

It was the Scottish National tractor so a piper in action was appropriate....although I heard the someone seen Graham of G&M was having trouble speaking with his customers.... ;D ;D ....mind you the piper girl wasn't piping all the time.

P1040027_zps18ad6b50.jpg

P1040028_zps61cc1372.jpg

P1040026_zpsada26cf7.jpg

it was up stairs on the landing just past the symmington room entrance Bill . i believe the man displaying it was to do will the annan model show . He told me some one from wales had made it for him.It was an international B23 cutter bar, looking very good indeed

This Commer won two awards

Commercial class winner 1976 to 2000 and also Commercial Show Runner up

P1030905_zpsa2aaff7c.jpg

P1040055_zps09391525.jpg

Commercial class winner 1903 to 1950 and Commercial Show Champion was this Albion

P1030997_zpsc144ee61.jpg

P1040053_zpsd6dc97ac.jpg

P1040060_zps14bf8e92.jpg

The results

P1040062_zps41161df5.jpg

Well that's it from me from Lanark 2012. If you want to see and hear more about the models please buy or subscribe to the next edition of Model FARMER ;D ;D

No probs David, The mower would probably fit on to one of Brian Normans B250's, that would probably make a nice pairing?? ::)

Erm i not to sure if the i'm taking the Doe's to Penrith, would be nice to take them will have to wait and see as i should really get on and do some more to my 1/16th forestry diorama ;)