Valtra City Tractor

coolerking

I have just bought a Vatra city tractor from ebay to add to my collection of industrial/highway tractors.

Did Valtra ever make this machine or is it a Britains invention?

The tractor seems to sag a little on the pivot, can any thing be done about this?

The bucket doesn't tip in the raised position again can this be rectified?

Thanks for your help

i thin kvaltra did do a center piviot, but not sure if it was this particular model, sure someone will know

the sag can be sorted, i have done my loader and logger the same way ,remove the cab ,pull the seat knob away on the bottom and remove the seat, pop the arches off, and you can then unscrew the rear section(two screws underneath that part) simple case of bending/pinching the top and bottom together to straighten them up then, and re assemble

tipping, nothing i can see to improve that one sadly, the same loaders on the mf 6140, along with others and all are the same, buckets very overscale to

britains stuff was allways the poor relation to siku and i think its still true

hardly surprising as Siku is significantly more expensive ;) .

What is it with some you that you cannot allow a single opportunity to have a dig at Britains go by unmissed >:( Such a comment is neither relevant nor helpful to this thread!

I thought we had put that childishness behind us recently, but perhaps not :(

What is it with some you that you cannot allow a single opportunity to have a dig at Britains go by unmissed >:(

Hear, hear, well said!

I must agree, Britains has for too long now taken undue criticism.

We must remember Britains' history, heritage and current customer figures, and give these achievements due credit.

I have the Valtra model in various forms, all of which are great quality and authentic when considering the era in which they were produced and their price, sub £15.

• 4 months later...

hardly surprising as Siku is significantly more expensive ;) .

What is it with some you that you cannot allow a single opportunity to have a dig at Britains go by unmissed >:( Such a comment is neither relevant nor helpful to this thread!

I thought we had put that childishness behind us recently, but perhaps not :(

it was never intended to be a critisism of britains,just a comment.isent that what forums are about.ive got probably about 40/50 britains tractors over the years along with countless implements

nick.........