Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

nice yoak that. 8)

Yeah she is nice and a nice sound was coming frow her to when pull up the hill >:D

I agree with Ol, hell of a beast. Never seen any tatty work done with duals before

Nor have aye Pat first for me to I must ask him why he runs duals as I havent seen him out before with duals on ???

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted this weapon of mass destruction today on my way to a customers house

one for the Ford men

Picture12010_zpscff7a3a7.jpg

Picture12009_zpsab3637cf.jpg

Picture12008_zpsf0041d07.jpg

Nice EX60 which could come to Foyle Veiw to stay

Picture12011_zps632183b3.jpg

likeing the 5400's at the silage Bob,how does the 5445 perform with that size of trailer loaded behind it?

Jamie its a MF5460 with a 8.5 ton NC silage trailer it performs well nice macth as we have a alot of hilly ground so its abit of a pull

Now thats proper grassmen, trailer foragers and small trailers!

Thanks Pat small trailer less ground damage well thats what I think :)

Last Sunday the wife to be and I when to a local show and it was great good weather, met up with a few good friends and a few good cold pints aswell now for the pictures.

Picture12035_zps61b31682.jpg

Picture12036_zps07694964.jpg

Natalie standing beside the Major she likes the blues but I told her that I wont marry her if she dose not leave the dark side :D

Picture12048_zpsbd243c51.jpg

Anyone for a DB or Case ???

Picture12051_zps6c124aca.jpg

Picture12052_zps72ce385a.jpg

Picture12053_zps594ad3a8.jpg

Coming soon a few more pictures of the show but today I took pictures of my very own wet dream of a full silage team working with MF3000 series going back tomorrow for more :D xxx

Some very smart tractors at the show nice line up of DB's again, there seems to be a lot of nice ones in your area. Look forward to the rest of them.  Sounds like you have had fun getting some massey pics, a whole gang of 1 rang must be quite a find these days.

Some very smart tractors at the show nice line up of DB's again, there seems to be a lot of nice ones in your area. Look forward to the rest of them.  Sounds like you have had fun getting some massey pics, a whole gang of 1 rang must be quite a find these days.

Thanks Taz yeah I must say there was a good turn out of DB'S yeah it was a good MF find now was so happy when I found it

Some great pictures here mate! Always intresting to see, cant go wrong with Hitachi excavators aswell if you are thinking of getting that EX60 :)
That MF 133 looks intresting aswell ive never seen one before either, Mr Channel would be the one that would know about it!

love the 995 4whd and the other dB are looking nice

yeah Pete I took a liking to it myself :)

Some great pictures here mate! Always intresting to see, cant go wrong with Hitachi excavators aswell if you are thinking of getting that EX60 :)

That MF 133 looks intresting aswell ive never seen one before either, Mr Channel would be the one that would know about it!

Your right about Mr Channel he would know about the MF133 where is he when you need him the EX60 is a good digger that's all ive worked with

Archived