Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that the massey's that were in classic tractor in the fleet profile

No its not but I would like to ask Rory from CT to ask if the could do a fleet profile on these guys as the have more MF3000 series at the yard

• 3 weeks later...

The picture of the MF6290 and claas baler is owned by a friend of mine, was taken outside Limavady wasn't it? they also run a MF6170 and welgar rp235/245 for silage/haylage

The picture of the MF6290 and claas baler is owned by a friend of mine, was taken outside Limavady wasn't it? they also run a MF6170 and welgar rp235/245 for silage/haylage

Your spot on Steven he was baling at the end of the road where the Limavady show wil be on Saturday :D seen a little Case 42?? something on the wraper but could get pics of it

Your spot on Steven he was baling at the end of the road where the Limavady show wil be on Saturday :D seen a little Case 42?? something on the wraper but could get pics of it

Yeah, thought that's were it was. It was a case 4240 on the wrapper. They normally have a mf3085 on it.

Yeah, thought that's were it was. It was a case 4240 on the wrapper. They normally have a mf3085 on it.

oooooh a MF3085 you say would love if you got a picture of it please you can post it up on this topic if you want.

oooooh a MF3085 you say would love if you got a picture of it please you can post it up on this topic if you want.

yeah well I'll try and get a photo and stick it up

• 3 weeks later...

Tidy 6290 there Bob, did you buy it?

Abit out of my price range UH MF 6290 is all I can buy with a new house they can eat up your £££  : Pat was making £17600 but did not sell.

did you buy anything then??  the 3070 or 80 would have been a nice addition :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  or a dommy, do a bit of contract cutting with her

Ah Sean I would of got the MF3080 was at £5000 but no sale it was a good tractor everything there nothing missing but it had 14000 odd hours on it the 3070 wasn't the best inside and the the cab was starting to go at the top as it was used for spraying with a gull wing sprayer

As for the combines very very temped to buy the 98 as that was my idea to start contract cutting as with our weather over here its a very sort window to get stuff cut I've heard a lot of farmers saying if they had 2 combines going would be great so it's still a idea of mine but again the 98 was at £6000 but no sale :(

Archived