Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You shouldn't have to long to wait Bob,Ros have an XDisc down for release this year,http://www.farmtoysf..._40#entry494694 :) :)

Regards

Joe.

Thats good to hear Foyle view might have some whole crop next year ;D

Nice chopper,they seem popular there them Krones.

Yeah there popping up everywere round here Olly

Nice photos, Bob. Those Krone foragers are sharp looking bits of kit, no two ways about it. I also like the low angle shots, just adds to the impress nature of the kit. Not a bad crop either.

Thanks Tris just trying to make my pic's abit different

Two very tidy fergies there Bob, the little 390 especially

yeah JD6910 the 390 has had a few a battle scars its 1990 model and its been on the farm new he also has a MF399 which I took a picture of topping which is much like the MF390 but he has a few nice we gems that are restored which I will get pictures of he has MF65,MF185 which is away getting restored and a MF1100 shes a beast ha ha!

Awh theres some nice yoaks there bob.

Thanks Olly I always enjoy your comments

Well guys I have a we treat for all you on here that are ploughing fans and Ford fans. Saturday past My uncle and I went to a plouging match were we used his Ford 5000 and my 4f bamford plough and what a day was weather wise as well as luck wise (for me) as after the ploughing was over I came across a few gems working away so if your a Claas combine fan watch these pages and I also got to drive a Fiat F130 turbo carting grain ;D ;D ;D

So first up is the mighty Ford 5000

Picture007_zpse3ed1d47.jpg

Picture006_zps029b659b.jpg

This me just coming into the field where the match was the field was 1.5 miles away from my uncles house so it was nice to have a drive on blue bird just driving along the road made me feel I was back in the 70s ha ha!

Picture008_zps66e3e099.jpg

That is one sweet ploughing outfit, Bob. Nice old 5000, there is something very appealing about driving the cabless oldies around :)

I knew you would like it Tris it was great ploughing I even got sun burnt ha ha!

Nice pics Bob, lovely looking 5000 8)

On a nice day working with a cabless tractor you get the sounds and smells that you miss in a cab, a totally different experience. I expect you really enjoyed yourself.

Yeah Mark it lovely sitting up there with no cab hearing the 5000 ticking over while ploughing and yeah was great fun had by my Uncle and me

My Uncle, Dad and I are heading next saturday to all Northern Ireland ploughinh match so hope the weathers good :-

Well guys if you like Claas combines Fiat F130-F140 and Massey 3000's watch these page's.

So this is how I ended up carting grain in a lovely F130 Turbo after the ploughing was finish up I went on a little tractor spotting and what a treat I came across.

Frist up I came across these 3 Claas combines working in the one field. Please any commets on anything just ask.

Picture048_zps9f940458.jpg

Picture052_zps62c37d7c.jpg

Picture040_zpscc78e890.jpg

Picture041_zps67d9ee34.jpg

Picture042_zps28a81e5a.jpg

I really, really like that 135 Sekura cabbed little angel!! It looks a picture.

Nice bit of harvesting going on there as well, nice to catch those golden oldies gathering in the harvest.

Thanks for that Tris yeah its nice to see the classic's at work.

Archived