Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

Handsome joker standing to the left of the MF yoak,bloke on the right looks well dodgy.

Interesting thread this,nice to follow.

Thanks Olly dodgy me ??? ha ha!

Burning weeds? Am I the first who's heard of this method of weed eradication?

new to me chris as well,never heard of it before

Well Chris and Paul nor me I didnt know what he was do until i asked the drive its a organic farm so no sprays

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

intresting pics mate, certainly not a new thing weed burning, paul, theres a guy over the back of torpoint , tregantle fort way, that burns them off to, last time i saw him he was running a fergy 64??

Thanks Sean it was the first time ive seen someone burning weeds its just like a big blow torch ha ha!

nice little fert spreading Fiat,what would they be putting on at this time of year?

No Olly they were spreading sand on football feilds to help with drainage.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week Natalie and I went to the Highland show for a few days a really good show and a good time had by all but shame about the weather :- but thats out of all our control and yes as usual I took pictures so here the are.

We will start with so logging machinery nice little Valtra N101

018-5.jpg

019-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

030-1.jpg

Bill and myself are thinking of buying this to share to dig our spuds ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh:

026-4.jpg

Im in LOVE sorry Natalie :laugh:

049-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

027-4.jpg

I told Natalie I think its a we bit wet to start lifting grass ha ha!

044-1.jpg

WOW... that's a really interesting little trike fronted TE .. any details on it Bob :?

I was at a Ferguson working day and asked about this. There is only supposed to be four in existence. The other three are in America. One is in Northern Ireland.

This particular one was a conversion using an Allis Chalmers pedestal.

I was told the tractors came with three different axle options. It was a pre runner to the 65.

Seen this JD 6910 on my travels with work

042-3.jpg

This one is for HILLVIEW early spud lifting but really wet the spuds were took back to the yard by a JD6630.

001-14.jpg

002-19.jpg

This was the JD6630 and trailer but a MF4225 got in the way and i was driving at the time.

003-15.jpg

I was at a Ferguson working day and asked about this. There is only supposed to be four in existence. The other three are in America. One is in Northern Ireland.

This particular one was a conversion using an Allis Chalmers pedestal.

I was told the tractors came with three different axle options. It was a pre runner to the 65.

Full of Info peter I think we should start a topic on it what do you think?

Most of you on here will know I'm not a Ferguson fanatic but this one is different and interesting. I have been speaking to folk in the Ferguson Club and Friend sof Ferguson in my area and have passed on the photo (after seeking Robert's permission) and they too are intrigued by this one.

Most of you on here will know I'm not a Ferguson fanatic but this one is different and interesting. I have been speaking to folk in the Ferguson Club and Friend sof Ferguson in my area and have passed on the photo (after seeking Robert's permission) and they too are intrigued by this one.

I think we should start a new topic on this to see if anymore info comes up on this.

Seen this JCB and NH TM120 on the way home from work on Saturday.

005-14.jpg

004-18.jpg

And when I did land home the weather took a turn for the worst here we se R & A Hogg cutting silage

041-3.jpg

Good photos as usual Bob. Nice spud outfit. Where was that taken?

The picture was taking at maydown just outside the city of Londonderry the farm is well knowen around these parts with new spuds

the name of the farmers a Craigs of Maydown.

The outfit is a MF 5455 HV with front linkage and P.T.O and a KV superfaun.

as R & A Hoggs are at the bottom of my lane on sunday I heard the wine of a dubble chop going so took a we walk down the lane to take some picture fo my mate on FTF

001-15.jpg

005-15.jpg

Still wet :-

015-3.jpg

A few more from my travels with work.

First up a JD cutting grass on the side of the road.

005-17.jpg

A claas leaving the claas dealership

006-15.jpg

MF6499 heading off to cut some of that green stuff

001-16.jpg

NH T6080 looking for grass

002-23.jpg

MF4255 carting rubish

003-19.jpg

These pictures are from Saturday when Natalie and I were heading to a wedding

First up a MF399 with a flat bed Kane trailer carting round bales of silage it had just pulled out of the field when I took this.

002-24.jpg

This was the field that they where pulling out of

003-20.jpg

This little McCormick was lifting bales to the top of the field aswell as a JD6420s with a dubble bale lifter on it.

004-22.jpg

On down the road abit meet these guys working away.

005-18.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of nice MF's I see Bob,top man.

That silage looks very long,not well cut up hey?

Olly its cut with a Dubble chop they dont chop it as fine but guys do say that it makes better silage

Archived