john deere 6310

Well a falla that stays near me asked if I could build him a model of his 6310 jd, so thought why not, 1st will be of the real thing, then the next two of the model, the model has twin beacons because he is going to be adding two to the tractor,

Tell me what use think

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

Edited by bay

Thanks folks, 1st time I had done one of these filling the whole thing, the cab is atteched to the rest of the tractor, and splits in half when you drill out the pins, I really wanted to glaze this one, buy was going to be a right paint, to get the peices glazing in, so if anyone can rhink of a good idea to do it, please let me know ;):)

tidy revamped small deere Mark,I have one thats been split for three years never got round to it yet.

My thought for the glazing when I do mine is glue on some plasticard strips round each opening,paint them black then you have batons to stick the glazing too.

Yeah thats.could be a good idea jamie, ive got another 4 or 5 of this shape jd sitting in the shed, but busy working on 4 sg2 cab john deeres.the now