Fendt Xylon

neilw

Hi All, im thinking off trying to create a self propelled sprayer. Plan is to move the cab on a Weise Xylon forward over the wheels, then mount the sprayer on the back. Does anyone have one of these models, how easy are they to dis-assemble?? Also, the cab would need to be raised to fit over the wheels, any ideas, tips on how best to acheive this?? Any advice greatly received. TIA.

I have the Wiese Fendt Xylon 524,if you buy one I don't think you would want to cut it up,it is one of the best detailed model tractors ever to have been produced,http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16475-weise-toys-2011/page__st__120#entry472963 for what you want to do would it not better suit a U H Claas Xerion 3800,a much easier conversion as the cab already rotates, you would just need to turn the tyres so the tread was faceing the correct way,

Regards

Joe.

PS cheaper too

I have the Wiese Fendt Xylon 524,if you buy one I don't think you would want to cut it up,it is one of the best detailed model tractors ever to have been produced,http://www.farmtoysf...120#entry472963 for what you want to do would it not better suit a U H Claas Xerion 3800,a much easier conversion as the cab already rotates, you would just need to turn the tyres so the tread was faceing the correct way,

Regards

Joe.

PS cheaper too

good call that joe. weise are to good to go under the knife and screwdrivers. xerion is a good idea, and maybe a weise mb trac.