Sunflower tillage train

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

1 1/2 days off for this weekend. ;D

No that kit is not owned by my boss,that one is owned by the guy over the road from me (6000ac arable farm)

Two of the other farmers my boss works in with both have that same tillage train but one pulls his with a MX 285 the other with a 924.(no pics of that sorry,it's always dark when I'm there picking up stuff.)

NICE!!!!! Thats what Deere-est wants for his 9420T or his NH9880. . .. and noone makes a 1/32 version  :(

Either that or a FlexiCoil cultivator with airdrill towed behind. Nice photo Ol, now work on snapping the other two in your area!!

Guest Fendt pwr

Looks like the sort of thing FP could make.Your right deere-est realy only the lemken thing is around for big tractors to pull.

cool id love to try it out above my house, id have serious difficulty carrying it in some areas, wait for another couple months ill take some pictures of a mountain pass that we carrying some of our stuff up its a serious shortcut between the two nearest towns to me which is good but theres only about a foot to spare between a sheer cliff and a sher 300 ft drop on the other side its called the conor pass, its quite famous for tourists and very busy in the summer so we always have to carry the stuff up very early in the morning. my fan belt broke on it 2 years ago and i had to stop, blocked the whole road for two hours before our mechanic could come with the new belt. bringing the harvester up this pass would make a great add for Claas!