scucho fendt 724

Paul Palmer

wanted to get the fendt 724 as a demo tractor for huish,not in fendts web shop,so thought they had sold out,got hold of a guy i deal with at drews and he said a very large number had been returned to agco with build issues,he has tried to order 16 and has been waiting for over a month,anybody on here got one,and are they happy with it? what are the poor build issues?

I've got one, thought it was a good model and sold out so so fast so others must agree..

But like we have already discussed in Schuco 2012 topic, schuco appear to be having real issues with lack of supply with the current range and big delays with the new releases

I've got one, thought it was a good model and sold out so so fast so others must agree..

But like we have already discussed in Schuco 2012 topic, schuco appear to be having real issues with lack of supply with the current range and big delays with the new releases

with this model barry its not lack of supply but lack of quality control,i see they are removed from the fendt shop,so was your stock ok then ?

Yes Nigel of Drews along with the rest of us had issues with build and paint quality not just on the 724's but with a lot of models in the latest production runs..We have ll been told no more models til 2nd week of July..Fingers crossed quality and delivery actually happens

Yes Nigel of Drews along with the rest of us had issues with build and paint quality not just on the 724's but with a lot of models in the latest production runs..We have ll been told no more models til 2nd week of July..Fingers crossed quality and delivery actually happens

thanks for replying barry

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived