Snapped this the other day

Deere-est

A 714 loader with bag lifter. There was a new MF out spreading but didn't see it. I stopped and had a chat with the guy driving this, it was the farmers son. They have some lovely kit so I will keep the camera hand from now on as they own the land around our depot.

Most certainly. They have an 818 aswell, also a Lexion 460. All with the V-man stickers on!! Called into Chris Awdry's place today to leave my number for a bit of casual work. He was out. His yard is on the right between Yarnbrook roundabout and West Ashton traffic lights on the A350. He should see his kit. ... it's all this modern stuff. All buttons, not a lever in sight!!!  :-[:-[

Most certainly. They have an 818 aswell, also a Lexion 460. All with the V-man stickers on!! Called into Chris Awdry's place today to leave my number for a bit of casual work. He was out. His yard is on the right between Yarnbrook roundabout and West Ashton traffic lights on the A350. He should see his kit. ... it's all this modern stuff. All buttons, not a lever in sight!!!  :-[:-[

why......... doesn't he know what he's bought then ? :D :D :D