Loaders 2  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What model of Volvo

• L 60
    • L70
    • L90
    • L110
    • L120

I wanted to start a poll to see what agricultural spec loading shovel is desired most in model form,This is not only restricted to articulated loaders.I will first create a list of manufacturers,then who ever wins I will put up a list of models of that make.If I leave out anything please tell me

EDIT:Volvo were the clear winner with twelve votes I will upload a number of models now

Edited by Blue man

I see, you want to see which loading shovel that is currently not available would be most wanted by the buying public!

I see, you want to see which loading shovel that is currently not available would be most wanted by the buying public!

Hit the nail on the head

Sorry Blue man couldn't resist,but it is MY favourite wheeled loader,

LeTourneauL2350-1.png

52 cu/yd bucket,that's Eighty tons of dirt,maybe a bit big for the farm yard ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

Le tourneau is fantastic piece of engineering even if it is a little too big for the silage pit :-)