trouble with row crops on a mf 3080

nathan

Question

hi all. i've put some artisan row crops on my mf 3080 and the rear wheels touch the screw heads from the cab , i was wondering how some of you got round the problem. i've used the same rear axle ,do i need to change it and make a new one.

any help would be great. cheers nathan

13 answers to this question

they must be set very narrow to be rubbing them nath? ??? maybe space them out slightly??

Thats what ive done had no worries heres a picture of it not finished but I will up load a picture tonight after work of it finished.

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

oh i see what you have done ,turned them round the other way.that would make sence, thaks mate.

Thats right Nathan I though it was much handyer that way than cutting the screws off when I get home I will post up a picture of the 3080 finish i will post it up on this topic for if you dont mind I did put more pictures of the 3080 up on tractor convos if you want to go in ther to get more pictures help yourself if it helps with your convo ;D

Thats right Nathan I though it was much handyer that way than cutting the screws off when I get home I will post up a picture of the 3080 finish i will post it up on this topic for if you dont mind I did put more pictures of the 3080 up on tractor convos if you want to go in ther to get more pictures help yourself if it helps with your convo ;D

cheers mate.

thats amazing,i was thinking about the same colour on a ford 7810 but with white centres. just going to do my mf in yellow . i like your front linkage a lot too. cheers for the pictures , a real credit to you.

i think artisan do a few pairs.will you change it to a 3085

Might need to change it to a 3120 for the size of sprayer im running on Foyle view or I might need to go to a 6290 for that sprayer and get a smaller sprayer for the 3080 as my spraying work is getting more and more ha ha!