pictures taken by pistol Pete in angus area

pistol pete

well have come home once again for my summer holidays with my family. but by the looks of it i will not be carting of from the trusty old tx34 as things here are behind by at least 3 weeks and we have no winter crops. havent really been out with the camera flashing but have taken some pics so thought i would put them up.

hopefuly though one of my mates will start cutting this week as i will get a ride and if lucky a shot of there new combine a 770 lexion with a 40ft header and on the 900 tracks that your not supposed to have in the uk for road transport. there are only two of these machines in scotland so should be good to see and get some pics of.

any here are some shots i have taken of my trusty 6830 and bailey trailer at the dung. i still have two courts to muck out so will get pics of the jcb and the sheds i am in

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0655.jpg

Yes Peter the harvest up here will be a lot later this year and I hate to think what the ground conditions will be like in some places....maybe be easier to get out the binders ( if you can find them) again.

PS Do you know where the other tracked combine is :huh:

they have come along way since the 1085s that they used to run pete

big time toddy will be good to seeing going min will get some pics so you can see comblethment are running one on tracks to.

Yes Peter the harvest up here will be a lot later this year and I hate to think what the ground conditions will be like in some places....maybe be easier to get out the binders ( if you can find them) again.

PS Do you know where the other tracked combine is :huh:

will find out for you bill but was up north i think