Bloody Single Axle Trailers

NCC

I go over the junction and all I here is ppiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Our Griffiths trailer suddenly got air brakes that literally ground me to a halt in seconds. Luckily it didn't damage the rim or tyre, unlike last time when it did it at 40k. Blowouts eh ???>:( >:(  :D :D ::)

Been there got the t shirt and even had one overtake me down the A46 one day  i wondered where it came from at the time and then noticed the funny angle the trailer was at

bolts sheered off completely  lucky it didn't hiot any cars

Single axle trailers - What a load of sh. .. !!!

If I didn't say it someone else would have done!! We used to get that with some crappy Vredsteins all the time on our bale trailer.

Yep these are on Vreds too, has been running ok till these last couple of months, 2 blowouts in 2 months :-\ :-\ ::) ::)::)

At least it wouldn't need a lot of effort to part the beading from the rim, thats the only good thing when they get to that point  :D :D ;)

It was half off by the time I had stopped Gav, got the lever under it back at the farm, popped it back in and blew her up :D :D :D

It saw those national speed limit signs approaching and thought F this, Nath will put his foot down and I can't be doing with this early in the week, i'll get him to slow down  :D :D

Oh dear, all back in operation again now?

I think you might be right there Luke, it only blew out going across the junction though didn't it. They don't half pick there moments these trailers :D :D :D :D