Ready for spring drilling!!

Big A

Beat me to it, thats the one though ;) ;)

http://www.lynx-engineering.co.uk/products.htm they also do some nice packers that need bringing in to the 1/32 world.

As does http://www.opico.co.uk/Heva/index.htm# theres plenty of projects there to keep you busy.

Or www.opico.co.uk how about a grain dryer ;) ;) ;)  

looks like FP will be busy Nath  ::) ::)::)

We had a 4.5m Sumo press behind our discs made up of Super Singles. Great useage of old tyres but it was a cheap solution alternative to a decent second hand crumbler press. It was good on lighter ground for shattering clods but on the heavier ground it was next to useless.

F-P ... .. .

. .. ..... . ... . F-P????

I'm watching but nothing has happened yet. .... Do I need a bigger catflap for this one??

We had a 4.5m Sumo press behind our discs made up of Super Singles. Great useage of old tyres but it was a cheap solution alternative to a decent second hand crumbler press. It was good on lighter ground for shattering clods but on the heavier ground it was next to useless.

F-P ... .. .

. .. ..... . ... . F-P????

I'm watching but nothing has happened yet. .... Do I need a bigger catflap for this one??

Miracles and impossibilities are a speciality, but they don't happen overnight!

Were you anywhere near Yeovil this morning?? MJBs-M had the Jehovahs round ...... anything to do with you??!!

:);):D;D

No, I was tempted to let them in last time they called at our house though, two rather nice young American ladies.....  :P :P ::)