Ready for spring drilling!!

Big A

Thats some set up!! Either you got alot of acres or your going to do three runs each and be done with it!! Lovelly models in there, the tyre packer is something that hasn't been thought of before. Lynx Sumo is it?!! Your layout aint small is it?!!!

Thats some set up!! Either you got alot of acres or your going to do three runs each and be done with it!! Lovelly models in there, the tyre packer is something that hasn't been thought of before. Lynx Sumo is it?!! Your layout aint small is it?!!!

The tyre packer is similar to a sumo but it has tractor tyres instead of lorry ones. the layout is a fair size it takes up half the room itself, dont know where to put the field boards when i get them made ??? ???

I've never found it either, which is a bummer as I want to make something of theirs.

I bet NCC knows what it is.

he knows most things when it comes to that

I'll keep looking anyway, sure it will appear  :-\