Fantastic 1/50th scale diorama

catkom3

Ah,just what I like to do Bill,internet surfing,seeing new / unusual things,like this model of the soon to be released, ( in 1:1 ) TerraGator 845,http://www.miniaturenforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=21383 visitors to Zwolle,will see that on table 115,made by my Dutch buddy Richard de van Veen,one of the Vredos on his table will be heading my way too, :) :)

Regards

Joe.

Holy Moly indeed uremoder,if you knew the prices of some of those "weathered" model's,you would reckon the guy was insane,the big red hydraulic excavator when new,( no longer made ) would set you back £ 750,that's if you could get one,all hand made and very rare,

Regards

Joe.

It is really well done John,but the money involved,I would have to assume it's a one off,at least until my buddy Norman sells his house and rebuilds his diorama,that will be considerably bigger,we'll have a Scottish FTF day out to celebrate that one, :)

Regards

Joe.