Zwollewood

Deere-est

Zwollewood. The mecca for the model farmer and the farm modeller. Home of superb conversions, home of superb layouts. ... also home of the Biffy Hot Roll. .. . the All You Can Eat Chinese at "Wokstadion Zwolle" leading to a morning spent trying to erm. ... pass a breeze block!!!

ZWOLLEWOOD The place to be for models, laughs and a few beers or if your name is Laley. . . a Herfst Bok or several!!

So onwards with the photos and starting with some from the Hotel Lumen where Andy has booked rooms on our behalf for the last two years and the experience here is top notch. Should have got some of the rooms I guess but I'm sure it can be Googled.

The Bar. The colours change, fading through a sequence of blues, greens, yellows, reds and so on.

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

The other end of the bar area with iPads free to use/

DSCN0345.jpg

These cubes are in the same sequence and are suspended in a shaft from the foyer to the top floor.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Looking up from the foyer

DSCN0348.jpg

On to the show and this Fendt 930 graced the entrance to the Ijsselhallen. As you all already know, the model tractor for this years show is a Siku Fendt 930.

DSCN0566.jpg

Starting with some shots of the stands from various times of the show during the weekend.

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0540.jpg

Sjonnie's set up is really mind-blowing, despite some of the machinery looking unfamiliar to me. I've never seen a 1:32 display so consistently detailed and your photos do them great justice Tris. In another life I will have this man's talent (and a lot more money to have the opportunity)! O0 B)

Sjonnie's set up is really mind-blowing, despite some of the machinery looking unfamiliar to me. I've never seen a 1:32 display so consistently detailed and your photos do them great justice Tris. In another life I will have this man's talent (and a lot more money to have the opportunity)! O0 B)

Thanks Chris, I'm no Layley Bailey mind but I do me best. You're so right, the detail runs along more than twenty foot and not much if any is forgotten.

Zwollewood! Brilliant :ha ha!: Fabulous pictures Tris, I must go next year. That hotel looks good too!

It was a phrase I coined over the weekend, Barry and it stuck. Suits it too. Next there will be stars in the floor there!! Yeah you must go again buddy.