Zwollewood

Deere-est

Rounding off now with some snap shots of models for sale/display on a few of the stands.

900 Euros for the 8410 hand built by Andreas Zuchinni, the T however is one of two built and is most certainly not for sale. Whenever a child came within ten feet of his table he was on guard. .. A few people were halted from picking them up mid stretch too!!

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0356.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0364.jpg

Thanks guys for the great compliment.

But i am not building alone;

All models and diorama are build together with Farmmodels; Henry Selten, Elco Strik and me. And Agriscale; Marien van Breugel.

Alone we cannot build such beatifull creations.

The model you see are all complete scratch build or are conversions from models.

The most selfbuild models are made from typically Dutch machinery.

For those who come to Zwolle 2013, i am the guy behind the house on the foto wearing the Farmmodels shirt.

That make's it easyer to speak to me!

Here is a foto of me standing with one of the guys of Fendt-Models.....

The one with the Farmmodels shirt, that's me!!!

post-2872-0-10668400-1353834854_thumb.jp

Edited by S. Peters
  • Like 2

Great pictures Tris. So that's what you were doing when you went to 'check yourself to make sure you were ok' or was that Sean? Some great Saturday evening images too. I'm pretty sure I don't actually like nuts so a good sign it was a thirsty night!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies each of you, I could have spent three times as long on each layout to be honest and although most of exhibitors are fluent English speakers I do wish I could converse with them in their native languages to really find out the ins and outs of all the work that has gone on to get their displays to the show and the levels of detail involved.

The John Deere combine is made and exhibited by 'Ziko' on here, there is a topic about it somewhere I am sure. A few more pics to come now.

• Like 1

Great pictures Tris. So that's what you were doing when you went to 'check yourself to make sure you were ok' or was that Sean? Some great Saturday evening images too. I'm pretty sure I don't actually like nuts so a good sign it was a thirsty night!

Sean was the dubious one who had to sneak off now and again to check himself, Andy. Poor old Pullen was a big bunged up from that chinese. .. :ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

Finally, the amazing RC arena of 1/16th 'toys' which have been extensively modified with CNC machining, aluminium milling, electrics. . .. basically, precision engineering on a level not too far off aerospace and automotive looking at the guts of them. Most if not all have completely new chassis under what appears to be fairly readily available plastic panel work.

DSCN0505.jpg

DSCN0514.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0513.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0517.jpg

The 'HQ'. ... looks like you'd need a degree in electronics just to get near this table!!

DSCN0525.jpg

Works in progress, a land leveller.

DSCN0529.jpg

What a Steiger looks like after it has been extensively modified.

DSCN0530.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

And another chassis, showing the kind of machining these guys can do to get what they want.

DSCN0532.jpg

That brings my photos to a close, glad you have enjoyed them as much as I have. For anyone in two minds about going, I hope both Davids photos and my own leave you in no doubt that as much as any show has something another doesn't, this one really is the mecca for everything - scratch built, custom built, diorama, RC. .... It is just superb in all areas and being a two day affair, there is plenty of time to get round it all. The crowds don't stop until 4pm on both days. Coupled to the hospitality we received from the show organisers, the exhibitors, those who attended as customers of the show. ... Even the hotel we stay in. Andys organisation from the months beforehand is top notch too and for the three of us who went with him there is nothing we need to think of or worry about. A magnificent weekend in every respect.

• Like 1